Well, well, you’ve searched for “anti aging skin care men” and ended up on our website. Luckily, we think we have the answers that you may be looking for, trying to deal with your skin aging issue.
However, before proceeding forward, we’d like to toufch upon the use of anti aging skin products and their side effects – especially those of chemical-filled cosmetics – so that you become well-prepared to make a decision.
Harmful effects of chemical-filled cosmetics
There isn’t anything harmful in trying to improve the condition of your skin. However, the use of chemical-filled anti aging skincare products can and probably will cause serious adverse effects.
Natural anti aging skincare products have little to no side effects. Even if they do, they are usually caused by allergies to one or more ingredients contained in the product.
Chemicals, on the other hand, can lead to disastrous side effects. Among those chemicals are:
- DEA, TEA, or MEA, which are thought to promote carcinogenesis (formation of cancer) in the liver and kidneys. These chemicals are used in cosmetics to maintain their pH levels in skincare products.
- Parabens, which may cause rashes on the skin. Parabens are used to prolong the shelf life of skincare products.
- Highly-perfumed anti aging creams containing harsh chemicals may trigger allergic reactions and even permanent damage to the skin.
Chemical-filled anti aging skin products may ultimately deliver much better results and might have a longer shelf life, but we think that the possible benefits delivered by chemicals aren’t worth the risks. If you do want to try out an anti aging skin product, we recommend you to go for solutions that have only natural ingredients in them.
Benefits of natural anti aging skincare products
Overall, what are the benefits of natural anti aging skincare products? Here’s a list of the benefits that you can expect from naturally-composed anti aging cosmetics:
- As we’ve mentioned above, little to no side effects unless you have allergies to the specific ingredients in the product.
- Increased skin elasticity and reduction of wrinkles.
- Increased skin hydration.
- Prevention of wrinkle formation.
- Decreased fragility of the skin.
- Ultimately, boosted social confidence.
It should be noted, however, that there are many variables in play when it comes to anti aging skincare products, be they natural or not. Among them are the effectiveness of the product itself, the condition of your skin, the overall condition of your health, your diet, levels of stress, and many, many others.
You should realize that anti aging cosmetics, no matter how effective it is, is not a magic pill that will make you look like a 20-year-old. Skin aging is a complex process caused by a variety of underlying processes that cannot be treated by an anti aging product alone.
Thereby, while anti aging skincare products can be immensely effective, you shouldn’t expect them to turn the tables, or you will otherwise be disappointed. A devastated skin will most likely require professional medical approach, whereas a skincare product can patch up minor issues in your skin and help you maintain its condition.
Tips on slowing down skin aging
No matter how effective an anti aging skincare product is, there are some measures that you can and should take in order to boost its effect. The logic behind those measures lies in safeguarding your skin from the exterior effects that can promote skin aging.
Among the anti aging measures you can take are:
- Protecting your skin from the sun. Use protective clothing, apply sunscreen on the exposed areas, and try to be under the sun as little as possible.
- Cleansing your skin regularly but gently. Rough treatment may irritate your skin, which, in its turn, may accelerate skin aging.
- Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet. Most importantly, make sure to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- Using skin moisturizing products. Keeping your skin moisturized will keep it elastic and wrinkle-free. By the way, staying hydrated essentially pursues the same goal as using a skin moisturizer.
- Avoiding skincare products that irritate your skin. As we mentioned above, irritation may accelerate skin aging.
- Quitting smoking and drinking less alcohol. Excessive drinking or smoking may cause dehydration and wrinkles.
- Avoiding repetitive facial expressions. Frequently and repeatedly contracting the underlying skin muscles can cause permanent skin lines. Try not to engage the same facial muscles frequently.
Suggestions on anti aging skin care men products
Considering all of the above, we’d like to suggest you three chemical-free men’s anti aging skincare products that we think are likely to work for you.
LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream Moisturizer
The LilyAna Naturals eye cream moisturizer is made for men and women who have aging issues in the delicate skin around the eye area. While being specifically formulated with the eye area skin in mind, this skincare product may be freely used on the entire face as well.
Not priced too steeply, this skincare product comes with 1.7 ounces of the stuff. On the other hand, keep in mind that the not so high price has a tradeoff – this product is only 94% natural. 94% is by no means bad, but some people may want all 100%.
- Not too expensive.
- Battles eye area wrinkles, but may be used on the entire face.
- Only 94% natural.
- Takes a while to be absorbed.
LilyAna Naturals Vitamin C Serum
This Vitamin C Serum by LilyAna Naturals is formulated to deal with such skin problems as fine lines, hyperpigmentation, scars, as well as dark circles and wrinkles. In addition, it may boost collagen levels to improve the health and overall appearance of the skin. If you have one of the aforementioned issues and are ready to pay a not so cheap price, this product may be excellent for you.
- Brightens skin tone.
- Boost collagen levels.
- Helps with scars, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation.
- Leaves no oily residue behind.
- A little bit pricey.
Brickell Men’s Revitalizing Anti Aging Cream
If you haven’t had any success with unisex anti aging creams, then the Brickell Men’s Revitalizing Anti Aging Cream designed for men’s thick skin may interest you. Aside from that, this cream is made from 100% natural ingredients. However, be prepared to pay quite the money, as well as to deal with a short-lived greasiness after application.
- 100% natural.
- Specifically formulated for men’s thicker skin.
- Effective against such aging signs as crow’s feet, lines, and wrinkles.
- Absorbs quickly.
- Rather expensive.
- A little greasy.
Lucas M. Hall has been a pioneer in the Men’s Grooming industry for more than 10 years now. He specializes in men’s grooming and teaching people how to level up their fashion game. Before that, Lucas worked at a Men’s Fashion Care where he taught Fashion to individuals. Read more about