While the market is filled with a plethora of skin products, only a small fraction has become all-time favorites. Revision Skincare is undeniably one of them. Their products have some of the most transformative effects on the complexion of the skin. This is reflective of the type of ingredients commonly found in their compositions – high quality and powerful.
From face wash and neck creams to lotions and eye creams, the company offers a huge collection of various anti-aging products.
Today, we look at 7 of the best revision skincare products available in the market right now. Our list comes after several weeks of research and testing and includes inputs from skincare experts.
If you’re ready like we are, let’s hit the review.
Our Top Seven Best Revision Skincare Products
- Best Anti-aging Moisturize: Revision Skincare Original Tinted with Sunscreen
We kick off the list with one of the best anti-aging moisturizers on the shelf at the moment – the Revision Skincare Original Intellishade Moisturizer. The formula not only moisturizes the skin but also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping you achieve a healthy skin shine and even tone.
It also comes with broad-spectrum SPF 45 to protect your skin from UVA/UVB radiation.
Overall, the moisturizer is an excellent choice for restoring the youthful appearance of the skin and giving it a sheer mineral tint.
- Suitable for all skin types: The moisturizer works for all skin types. For the best results, apply evenly on the face in the morning after your normal skincare routine. If you’re going into the sun, then apply it 15 minutes earlier.
- Can be worn with make-up: Although the product is best used alone, you can also use it with makeup. Again, make sure it comes last in your routine.
- Works with Vitamin C: The moisturizer can be combined with vitamin C lotion (15/30 percent) as an antioxidant.
- Multiple actions: The moisturizer is described as a 5-in-1 formula. It corrects the appearance of fine lines, provides UV protection, conceals blurs imperfections, brightens and evens out skin tone, and provides hydration.
- Removes dead cells
- Hydrates the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Provides sun protection
- Does not cause pain or irritation
- Best for Brightens Skin: Revision Skincare Facial Wash
The Revision Skincare Facial has the capability to nourish the skin with vitamin C and contains traces of Lily and licorice.
Even though it’s a face wash, its effects would persist for a long time, even after washing it off.
It also combines white tea extracts and vitamin E to provide antioxidants benefits.
Some of the other benefits include removing dead skin cells, brightening the face, hydrating the skin, and removing impurities.
- Not meant for dry or sensitive skin: The product works for all other skin types except sensitive or dry skin. So, if you have dry skin, then we recommend you try some other facial wash.
- Cleans and brightens: The formula contains Alpha and Beta Hydroxy acids together with brightening botanicals, which help to remove impurities from the face while brightening it. It leaves the skin clean and hydrated.
- Works for freckled skin: If your skin is freckled, then you can try out the wash and see if there would be an improvement. But as far as we know, it works well on freckled skin. You can use it once or twice per day, depending on your skin tolerance.
- Use with sun protection: The wash contains acid, which increases the sun sensitivity of the skin. As a result, we recommend using it sun protection such as SPF 50 or the Intellisade moisturizer.
- Brightens the face
- Removes dead cells for smoother skin
- Hydrates the skin
- Lathers well
- Nice citrusy scent
- Good pricing
- Contains acid (increases sun sensitivity)
- Best for Naturally Vibrant Skin: Revision Skincare Papaya Enzyme Cleanser
As the name suggests, the Papaya Enzyme Cleanser contains papaya extracts which serve as a natural remedy to soothe skin tone. It works by lifting away impurities leaving the skin smooth and vibrant. The main ingredient in papaya responsible for this is papain.
As expected, the cleanser smells like papaya, which is refreshing in its own way. It might not feel minty for everyone, but that’s not an issue, as long as it does its job.
- Smoother complexion: The cleanser contains salicylic acid, which is great at exfoliating the skin for a smoother complexion.
- Great for acne and inflammation: It can also help get rid of acne and redness and prevent future breakouts. Again, this is another benefit of salicylic acid.
- Just perfect: Unlike many other cleansers, the Papaya Enzyme doesn’t dry out your face or make it too oily. It’s just perfect and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Suitable for all skin types: The cleanser can be used on any skin. For the best results, it is recommended to use it twice daily and avoid contact with the eye area.
- Helps to soothe and hydrate the skin
- Provides antioxidants benefits
- Removes impurities
- Nice papaya fragrance
- Suitable for all skin types
- Best for All Skin Types: Revision Skincare D.E.J. Face Cream
The D.E.J Face cream is another product from Revision skincare that is formulated to cater to aging skin. The formula combines a proprietary ceramide blend with a unique peptide and herbal extracts to remove skin irregularities like wrinkles and fine lines and moisturize the skin. As the name suggests, the cream is inspired by D.E.J (Dermal epidermal junction), a component that visibly reduces the effect of aging and promotes a healthy microbiome.
- Contains sunflower oil: It also contains sunflower seed oil, ursolic acid, and rosemary leaf extract to treat dryness and flakiness.
- Smoothens skin: The cream provides intense moisturization and reduces fine lines, thus improving the skin’s texture.
- Best for evenings: For best results, apply in the evenings. If you’re using it in the morning, make sure it’s fully absorbed before applying sunscreen.
- Provides antioxidant benefits: The cream also contains antioxidants. It seems to work best for dry skin, but anyone can use it.
- Feels lightweight
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Brightens and evens out skin tone
- Deeply hydrates the skin
- Promotes a healthy microbiome
- Plumps skins
- Doesn’t contain sunscreen
- Best to Reduce the Roughness of Your Skin: Revision Skincare Nectifirm Neck Cream
The Revision Skincare Nectifirm cream is the same powerful formula but now comes with a new look. It is undeniably one of the best aging creams for achieving younger-looking sling and jawline. Some of the key ingredients include plant extracts, antioxidants, and peptides.
- Perfect for the neck: The cream helps to increase the firmness of the neck and decolletage by smoothening out creepy and wrinkled skin.
- Suitable for all skin types: Luckily, the cream doesn’t select skins. It works for everyone. Specifically, people experiencing early signs of aging will greatly benefit from it.
- Reduces dryness: The cream contains sandalwood, barley extracts, and Phellodendron, which help to greatly reduce dryness and roughness.
- Brightens skin: It also contains vitamin C and E for evening out skin tone and brightening skin complexion.
- Perfect for neck skin treatment
- Helps to lift the jawline
- Takes care of wrinkles and fines lines
- Suitable for all skin types
6. Best for Rejuvenate the Total Eye Area: Revision Skincare D.E.J. Eye Cream
The D.E.J Eye Cream combines prebiotic innovation and pioneering pathway technology to provide advanced age-defying treatment for the eyes. It contains goji fruit extracts, peptides, and vitamin C to repair photodamage, improve fine lines and make the skin firmer. If you want to renew the skin around the eyes and eyelids, this is the cream for you.
- Minimizes aging: The cream contains antioxidants, amino acids, and vitamin C to help nourish and brighten the eye, thus reducing the signs of aging.
- Hydrates the skin: It contains sunflower seed oil which helps to enhance the skin moisture content. It also contains cucumber water for soothing the skin.
- Reduces fine lines: The cream also includes palmitoyl tripeptide, which is very effective against wrinkles and fine lines.
- Fast action: Results are visible in as little as four weeks when used consistently. Use twice daily and avoid direct eye contact.
- Reduces redness under the eye
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- Offers antioxidants benefits
- Reduces sagging and crispiness around the eye and eyelid
- Best Solution for Youthful Lips: Revision Skincare Lip Replenisher
If you’re struggling with dry or rough lips, and want something to soothe and keep them moisturized, then the Revision Skincare Lip Replenisher will make an excellent choice.
The formula helps to moisturize the lips all day without causing any breakout.
While it comes out thick, it’s not sticky. It glides on the lips just as you massage it, while the cool ceramic operator provides soothing relief.
- Can be used over lip color: You can use this alone as a lip gloss or use it over your existing lip color to keep the lips moisturized. For the best results, use it three times daily. The result is visible in a few weeks.
- Long-lasting: When applied like a lip gloss, it stays on the lips for hours till you wipe it off. The moisturizing effect can last for 3-5 hours or even more depending on what you do with your lips (eat, drink, and so on).
- Contains Hyaluronic acid: The formula contains Hyaluronic acid, which provides quick hydration to the lips. It’s great on chapped lips and doesn’t burn at all.
- Nice minty flavor and scent: The mint flavor smells really nice and leaves your lips happier.
- Pleasant smell
- Leaves lip less dry
- Smoothens lines and wrinkles
- Restores lips natural color
- The cool ceramic applicator provides a soothing effect
- We couldn’t find any
Best Revision Skincare: Buying Guide
To buy the best skincare product that is suitable for your skin, there are certain factors you need to consider.
Revision skincare offers a wide range of products, including cleansers, facial wash, lip replenisher, vitamin C lotion, anti-aging creams, neck creams, and so on. The right product for you highly depends on what you wish to achieve.
Skin safety is important. In fact, it’s the most important thing to prioritize when purchasing any skincare product. From what we know, all revision skincare products are safe to use and are often recommended by dermatologists.
However, nothing stops you from checking in with your doctor for advice.
One thing you must do before buying a product is to check if the product fulfills all your needs or not.
For Instance, you can check if the face wash you’re willing to buy has specific functions. This might include sunblock, anti-aging properties, skin brightening, skin cleansing and moisturizing, etc.
As long as the product offers what you need, then it’s the right match for you.
Last but not least, you should also consider the pricing of the product. Ideally, you want to choose a product that suits your budget. However, try to be flexible and always prioritize quality and performance above all other things.
Question: Are Revision skincare products medically certified?
Answer: Yes, all products from Revision Skincare are medically certified and safe to use.
Question: Do Revision skincare products have animal cruelty?
Answer: From what we know, there’s no record of animal cruelty in the manufacturing process of revision skincare cosmetics.
Question: Can I use revision skincare products during pregnancy?
Answer: Yes, you can. But you can still seek advice from your doctor if you have any doubts.
Question: Is gluten included as an ingredient in the Revision products?
Answer: Revision skincare products are usually gluten-free.
Question: What is the reason for revision skincare being so expensive?
Answer: Almost all revision care contains a special ingredient or ingredients that are highly effective but can be costly. This reflects on the overall price of the item, making it expensive.
Revision Skincare products are some of the most recommended by dermatologists for anti-aging benefits. They are clinically tried and certified to be safe.
The products listed here can be used to tackle various skin concerns ranging from acne, oily skin, dryness, sun damage, blemishes, wrinkles, fine lines, and other skin irregularities.
Let us know if you have any more questions about choosing the best revision skincare product. Till then, happy rejuvenation!
When it comes to beauty, Kaylee Lyla has all of the answers. She fell in love with makeup at the age of five, when she watched her mother turn into a completely different woman after she put on her lipstick. That experience sparked her interest in cosmetics, and she completed her Associate of Cosmetology degree in 2010. Before joining Grooming Guide, she worked as a beauty writer for several women’s magazines. On her days off, she spends her time watching RuPaul’s Drag Race.