To make ginger perfume, you will need:
– 1 cup of distilled water
– 1/2 cup of vodka
– 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger, grated
– 2 tablespoons of sweet almond oil
– 10 drops of essential oil (optional)
- Combine the distilled water, vodka, and ginger in a small saucepan.
- Heat the mixture over low heat for about 15 minutes, or until the ginger is infused into the liquid.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow it to cool completely.
- Stir in the sweet almond oil and essential oil (if using).
- Pour the perfume into a clean, dry bottle.
- Store the perfume in a cool, dark place.
Enjoy your homemade ginger perfume!
Q: Can I use any essential oil in this recipe?
A: Yes, you can use any essential oil of your choice. However, some oils may be too strong for some people. Be sure to test it out first before using it in the finished product.
Q: How long will this perfume last?
A: The ginger perfume will last for up to 6 months when stored in a cool, dark place. After that, the ginger will start to lose its potency.
Q: Can I make a bigger batch of this perfume?
A: Yes, you can easily double or triple the recipe. Just be sure to use a larger bottle to store it in.