Making your own body spray from perfume is a great way to save money and have control over the scent you wear. It’s also easy to do! Here’s how:
- Start with a clean, empty spray bottle.
- Add about 1/3 cup of distilled water to the bottle.
- Then, add 1/4 cup of alcohol-based fragrance or perfume to the mixture. You can use vodka, rubbing alcohol, or even witch hazel as your base.
- Finally, add a few drops of essential oil for extra scent (optional). Shake well to combine all of the ingredients.
- That’s it! Your DIY body spray is now ready to use. Spritz it on your skin whenever you need a refreshing boost of fragrance.
Q: Can I use any type of alcohol to make body spray from perfume?
A: Yes, you can use vodka, rubbing alcohol, or witch hazel as your base.
Q: What essential oils can I use for extra scent?
A: You can use any type of essential oil that you like. Some popular options include lavender, peppermint, and citrus oils.
Q: How often should I spritz my body spray?
A: You can spritz it on whenever you need a refreshing boost of fragrance. Just be sure not to overdo it, as too much body spray can be overwhelming.
Q: Can I make a larger batch of body spray?
A: Yes, you can certainly make a larger batch if you’d like. Just keep the proportions the same (1/3 cup water, 1/4 cup alcohol-based fragrance or perfume, and a few drops of essential oil) and store it in a clean, empty spray bottle.