High school can be a difficult time for boys, as they are trying to figure out who they are and what they want to do with their lives. One thing that can help during this time is wearing the right cologne. Cologne can help you feel more confident and attract the opposite sex. If you are looking for the best colognes for high school boys, read on. We have compiled a list of ten great colognes that will make you stand out from the crowd.
When choosing a cologne, it is important to consider your body chemistry. Not all colognes work well with all skin types. You also need to consider what type of scent you want. Do you want a woodsy scent? A citrus scent? There are many different options available, so take your time and find the one that is perfect for you.
Another thing to consider is how long the cologne will last. Some colognes last all day, while others need to be reapplied every few hours. If you are going to be wearing the cologne all day, choose one that will last.
Finally, consider your budget. Colognes can range in price from $10 to $200 or more. Choose the one that fits your budget and that you will be happy with.
10 Best Colognes For High School Boys
- The first cologne on our list is CK One Shock by Calvin Klein. This cologne is perfect for high school boys who want a spicy, woodsy scent. It is a best seller and has a very masculine fragrance.
- The second cologne is Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche. This cologne has a classic, manly scent that is perfect for any occasion.
- The third cologne is Armani Code by Giorgio Armani. This cologne is best for high school boys who want a citrusy, woodsy scent. It is very refreshing and lasts all day.
- The fourth cologne is Chrome Legend by Azzaro. This cologne has a clean, aquatic scent that is perfect for summertime.
- The fifth cologne is Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf. This cologne has a warm, spicy scent that is perfect for wintertime.
- The sixth cologne is 212 VIP Men by Carolina Herrera. This cologne has a fun, party-like scent that is perfect for high school boys who want to stand out from the crowd.
- The seventh cologne is Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani. This cologne has a light, aquatic scent that is perfect for summertime wear.
- The eighth cologne is 1 Million by Paco Rabanne. This cologne has a sexy, seductive scent that high school boys will love!
- The ninth cologne is Cool Water by Davidoff. This cologne has a refreshing, aquatic scent that will make you feel cool and refreshed all day long!
- Finally, the tenth and final cologne on our list is Blue Emblem by Hugo Boss. This cologne has a clean, citrusy scent that high school boys will love!
How to apply cologne correctly
When applying cologne, you want to make sure that you are doing it correctly. Here are a few tips:
- Make sure that your skin is clean and dry before applying cologne.
- Apply cologne to your pulse points. These are the areas of your body where your blood vessels are closest to the surface of your skin, such as your wrists, neck, and behind your ears. This will help the cologne to diffuse more evenly and last longer.
- Do not apply too much cologne at once. A little goes a long way, so start with a small amount and add more if needed.
- Allow the cologne to dry completely before getting dressed or going out in public.